Level A1 Beginners
- A basic ability to communicate and exchange information in a simple way.
- Can ask simple questions about a menu and understand simple answers.
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
In A1 Beginner you will explore these topics:
- The Alphabet
- The Vowels
- The Consonants
- Basic Numbers - 0 - 9
- Unit 1 - Introductions
- Unit 2 - Family and Friends
- Unit 3 - Travelling
- Unit 4 - Stores and Restaurant
- Units 1 - 5 Review Test
- Unit 6 - All about you
- Unit 7 - A day at work
- Unit 8 - Your likes and dislikes
- Unit 9 - Your life
- Unit 10 - Past and future events
- Units 6 - 10 Review Test
- A1 Final Test
Level A2 Elementary
- An ability to deal with simple, straightforward information and begin to express oneself in familiar contexts.
- Can take part in a routine conversation on simple predictable topics.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
In A2 Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Getting to know you
- Unit 2 - Work and Leisure
- Unit 3 - Your free time
- Unit 4 - Talk about food
- Unit 5 - Around the house
- Unit 6 - Around town
- Units 1 - 6 Review Test
- Unit 7 - Describing People
- Unit 8 - Talking about clothes
- Unit 9 - Talking about entert...
- Unit 10 - Going places
- Unit 11 - Education
- Unit 12 - Talk about your goals
- Units 7 - 12 Review Test
Level B1 Lower Elementary
- The ability to express oneself in a limited way in familiar situations and to deal in a general way with non-routine information.
- Can ask to open an account at a bank, provided that the procedure is straightforward.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
In B1 Lower Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Talking about your day
- Unit 2 - Talk about music
- Unit 3 - Talk about food
- Unit 4 - Making comparisons
- Unit 5 - Sharing opinions
- Unit 6 - Going places
- Unit 7 - Talk about physical appearance and personality
- Unit 8 - Talk about changes in your life
- Unit 9 - Talk about careers
- Unit 10 - Talk about animals
- Unit 11 - Talk about traveling
- Unit 12 - Talk about money
Level B2 - Upper Elementary
- The capacity to achieve most goals and express oneself on a range of topics.
- Can show visitors around and give a detailed description of a place.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
In B2 Upper Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Talk about relationships
- Unit 2 - What's happening in the media
- Unit 3 - Talk about life in the future
- Unit 4 - Talk about money
- Unit 5 - Things to do in your spare time
- Unit 6 - Talk about places you've traveled
- Unit 7 - Talk about your school years
- Unit 8 - Talk about changes
- Unit 9 - Talk about jobs
- Unit 10 - Talk about your memories