Level B2 - Upper Elementary - The capacity to achieve most goals and express oneself on a range of topics.
- Can show visitors around and give a detailed description of a place.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
In B2 Upper Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Talk about relationships
- Unit 2 - What's happening in the media
- Unit 3 - Talk about life in the future
- Unit 4 - Talk about money
- Unit 5 - Things to do in your spare time
- Unit 6 - Talk about places you've traveled
- Unit 7 - Talk about your school years
- Unit 8 - Talk about changes
- Unit 9 - Talk about jobs
- Unit 10 - Talk about your memories