Level B1 Lower Elementary - The ability to express oneself in a limited way in familiar situations and to deal in a general way with non-routine information.
- Can ask to open an account at a bank, provided that the procedure is straightforward.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
In B1 Lower Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Talking about your day
- Unit 2 - Talk about music
- Unit 3 - Talk about food
- Unit 4 - Making comparisons
- Unit 5 - Sharing opinions
- Unit 6 - Going places
- Unit 7 - Talk about physical appearance and personality
- Unit 8 - Talk about changes in your life
- Unit 9 - Talk about careers
- Unit 10 - Talk about animals
- Unit 11 - Talk about traveling
- Unit 12 - Talk about money