Level A2 Elementary - An ability to deal with simple, straightforward information and begin to express oneself in familiar contexts.
- Can take part in a routine conversation on simple predictable topics.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
In A2 Elementary you will explore these topics:
- Unit 1 - Getting to know you
- Unit 2 - Work and Leisure
- Unit 3 - Your free time
- Unit 4 - Talk about food
- Unit 5 - Around the house
- Unit 6 - Around town
- Units 1 - 6 Review Test
- Unit 7 - Describing People
- Unit 8 - Talking about clothes
- Unit 9 - Talking about entert...
- Unit 10 - Going places
- Unit 11 - Education
- Unit 12 - Talk about your goals
- Units 7 - 12 Review Test