Level A1 Beginners - A basic ability to communicate and exchange information in a simple way.
- Can ask simple questions about a menu and understand simple answers.
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
In A1 Beginner you will explore these topics:
- The Alphabet
- The Vowels
- The Consonants
- Basic Numbers - 0 - 9
- Unit 1 - Introductions
- Unit 2 - Family and Friends
- Unit 3 - Travelling
- Unit 4 - Stores and Restaurant
- Units 1 - 5 Review Test
- Unit 6 - All about you
- Unit 7 - A day at work
- Unit 8 - Your likes and dislikes
- Unit 9 - Your life
- Unit 10 - Past and future events
- Units 6 - 10 Review Test
- A1 Final Test