- Lesson 0 - AlphabetLesson 1 - Vowels
- Lesson 2 - Long VowelsLesson 3 - Short Vowels
- Lesson 4 - Combined VowelsLesson 5 - OO Sounds
- Lesson 6 - R Controlled VowelsLesson 7 - Aa
- Lesson 8 - EeLesson 9 - Ii
- Lesson 10 - OoLesson 11 - Uu
- Lesson 12 - ConsonantsLesson 13 - Cc
- Lesson 14 - GgLesson 15 - Hh
- Lesson 16 - JjLesson 17 - Kk
- Lesson 18 - QqLesson 19 - Ss
- Lesson 20 - XxLesson 21 - Yy
- Lesson 22 - ZzLesson 23 - Basic Numbers
The A1 Level is the foundation of your English learning journey. Like the foundation of a house, this foundation forms the basis of what is to come in the next levels, and sets you on a strong path to speaking to, and understanding, a native English speaking person.
You will start at the beginning - learn the alphabet and the numbers, learn how to say the names of the letters, and the different sounds of the letters. Then you will learn basic greetings and introductions. After that you will learn very basic conversations on many subjects and in the present, past, and future tenses.
Unit 0 - Alphabet and basic numbers
Unit 1 - Greetings and Introductions